Individual Membership Application
All applications must be accompanied with the Individual Membership Application form. To apply any category of individual membership, please fill in the form and contact Jak Icoz (registrar) at email@example.com
*To fill out and sign the form, you may use a PDF overwriting programme or you may print, fill in, sign and scan the completed form.
For criteria and fees, please see below.
Individual associate members
Any individual who is interested in existential psychotherapy may apply to become an individual associate member. The prospective associate individual member must fill in the Individual Membership Application Form
Application form with an application fee of 10 euros should be sent to the membership committee. Fee for associate individual members is 30 euros per year. Associate members do not have voting rights.
Individual full members
Criteria for full individual membership:
- Individual Membership Application Form
and one of the following:
- Papers certifying training in the existential approach with a minimum of:
- 500 hrs of theoretical studies: these hours may have been acquired from various institutions, workshops, courses, conferences, etc.
- 300 hrs of practical training
- 150 hrs of supervision
- 250 hrs. of personal therapy or equivalent
- Recommendation letter from one person other than trainer or supervisor
- Paper from a certified training institute that fulfills FETE guidelines, or is a -training institute member of FETE  or is an EAPTI
- Recommendation letter from one person.
- Paper certifying one of the ‘grandparenting’ conditions. For more information on grandparenting, please visit the relevant page.
All documentation must be in English. FETE reserves the right to require more documentation in case it is deemed necessary.
All applications must be accompanied with a fee of 20 euros. Membership will be reviewed by the membership committee in its next meeting and their recommendation will be brought to the board for voting.
Fee for individual full members is 50 euros per year with voting rights.
Both individual full members and individual associate members will have reduced fees for participation in FETE conferences and events.